Are you wanting to accomplish more today? How often have you let the day pass by without completing all that you know you can complete?
If you are looking for tips on improving your productivity, check out these tricks and see how much more you can accomplish today:
- Wake up earlier. I’ll admit it, I am a morning person, I love being awake before the rest of my family because it is so peaceful! Seriously I get a lot of stuff done during the early morning hours while it is quiet and I don’t have little ones under my feet. I also spend a little bit of time each morning just enjoying the silence.
- Exercise. Start your day by doing a little bit (or a lot) of exercise and see how much it can affect your productivity. It may be tiring while you do it, but exercise is actually a great way to boost your energy.
- Don’t turn on the TV. If you easily get sucked into the news or other TV programs, do something to avoid that. DON’T TURN IT ON. Once I stopped watching news in the morning I began having a significant amount more time each day to accomplish the things I needed to do.
- Avoid Screen Time. Unless you are needing to catch up on your computer work, avoid screen time. Especially when you factor in social media, it is just too easy to get sucked into your phone or computer and before you know it, you have wasted hours of your day.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. Eating a good, nutritious breakfast can go far toward helping you be your most productive self. The food you choose to start your day with can make the difference in your energy levels and can help keep you fueled for hours, so choose wisely.
What is your favorite trick to staying productive?