Are you desperately trying to stretch your dollars? I hear ya. It’s hard to keep chugging along when it seems like everything costs money. This is especially true during the Fall when you are having to deal with back to school shopping and all the costs associated with that. So, if you are looking for some ways to bring in some extra cash, here are 5 ways to make $100 by the end of the week.
- Sell Plasma. Many plasma donation centers pay $75-$100 to first time donors. This is one way that you can bring in money and help others! I have many friends who have donated plasma over and over and they seem to be happy with their decision to do so.
- Clean out your closet. I bet that you have clothes, shoes or something in your closet that is worth money and that you never use. Why not put it up for sale on Craigslist, Ebay, Facebook Sale groups, etc.?
- Return items. Many of us have items throughout our homes that have never been opened and can be returned to the store for cash (or store credit if you don’t have a receipt). If you have this and you know you won’t be opening it anytime soon, return it and get the $$ back.
- Do a one time part-time job. Check job listing sites for people looking to hire someone for a project. A friend of mine recently answered a wanted ad for a woman looking for her yard to be mowed and he made $50!
- Pet sitting. People pay big money to ensure that their pets have good care. Many are looking for pet sitters while they are out of town and some even look for someone to visit their pets during the day while they are at work. Offer your services on Care.com or other sites to find clients. It should go without saying to only do this if you love pets! Some people even get paid to simply feed pets while their owner is gone.