As parents we do what we can to make sure our kids start the new year with lots of self-confidence: we buy them the clothes and back to school items that they need. Sometimes a straight healthy smile is part of those needs. Invisalign Teen™ system is the modern and hygienic way to straightening teeth. UNLIKE what you may expect, the cost of Invisalign is COMPARABLE to that of old-fashioned metal braces. In addition to that, the almost invisible braces are very inconspicuous. Plus they are comfortable and removable and allow your teen to continue with their favorite sports, music or other activities. The trays are also removable which means they can take them off for every day oral care and they result in no forbidden food.
How to Save Money on This Expense
Getting braces for kids is NOT cheap by any means and there are some things you can do to spend your money wisely:
- Make sure you work with a reputable orthodontist. Ask friends for referrals and make sure to shop around.
- Make sure to inquire whether the cost is covered by insurance.
- If the cost is not covered by insurance use a flexible spending account to pay for this with pre-tax dollars.
- Usually you have time to prepare for this expenditure (it’s not like out kids sprout crooked teeth all of a sudden). So you have time to save money for this expense.
Enter the Invisalign Sweepstakes
Invisalign is currently running a back to school sweepstakes for kids to “Gear Up From Head to Toe” to get ready for school. It ends 9/20/10 and the grand prize winner will receive FREE Invisalign treatment and a $500 shopping spree at Journeys. Make sure to enter these sweepstakes here.
Win a $100 AmEx Gift Card
One lucky reader will have a chance to win a $100 Amex GC. This could buy a lot of back to school items for your kids! Here is how to enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post sharing if you know someone who needs braces and could use learning about Invisalign. If you don’t know anyone who needs braces just leave a comment then.
For additional entries:
- Follow me on twitter and tweet the following (copy/paste): Hey! @commnsensemoney is giving away a $100 AmEx Gift Card. Go here to enterhttp://bit.ly/bC8qlW #wingiveaways
- Like Common Sense with Money on Facebook and copy/paste this on YOUR Facebook wall: “I just entered to win a $100 AmEx GC. Go here to enter http://bit.ly/bC8qlW via @common sense with money”
If you are reading this entry on your RSS reader or email newsletter make sure to CLICK HERE to enter this giveaway. Emailing me is not a valid way to enter this giveaway. This giveaway is open to residents of the US 18 years and older. This giveaway ends 8/23 at 3PM EST
Stop by these blogs for more chances to win:
This giveaway was sponsored by Invisalign Teen as part of Win Giveaways Back to School Bash. This Post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more on my disclosure policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.