Time to make your Walgreens shopping list! Here are a few things to keep in mind before you go shopping…
- WYB means “When You Buy”. CVS will often reward ECB’s when you buy a certain number of items.
- WYS means “When You Spend”. Another way to earn ECB’s at CVS is to spend a certain amount of money before coupons.
- RR are Register Rewards, which are coupons issued by manufacturers when you buy participating products. These can be used – only at Walgreens – to reduce the out of pocket expense on your next order and generally expire within two weeks.
- You can use RR that printed from a certain product to “purchase” the same product in another transaction. However, RR will not usually print during the second transaction.
- Since RR are considered to be manufacturer coupons, you cannot use more coupons than you have products. For instance, if you buy three deodorants and you want to use four RR, you’ll need to add a filler item, like a candy bar or trial size product.
- Points refer Balance Reward Points, and 1,000 points is equal to approximately $1, or ~$1. However, the more points you accumulate, the more they’re worth. For instance, 40,000 Points is equal to $50.
- You can earn points by purchasing certain products or spending a certain amount after Walgreens store coupons and before manufacturer coupons.
- Shopping at Walgreens can be a bit tricky at first, so be sure to read my guide on how to shop at Walgreens.
Now, onto the best Walgreens deals for the week! This week we have a Walgreens Points Booster; spend $25 in one transaction and get 5,000 extra bonus points!
These sale prices and deals are good from 5/11/14 to 5/17/14.
Walgreens Points Booster – Spend $25, Get 5,000 Bonus Points
($25 total should be reached AFTER Walgreens store coupons, but BEFORE manufacturer coupons.)
Neilmed Wound Wash – $5 (Get $5 RR wyb 1)
Final Cost: FREE!!
Revlon Cosmetics and Beauty Tools – Prices vary (BOGO 50% Off)
- $1.00 off any one (1) Revlon Nail Product
– $2.00 off any one (1) Revlon Eye Product
– $2.00 off Revlon Foundation, Powder or BB Cream
– $1/1 Revlon Nail Product (4/27/14 SS)
– $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetic (4/27/14 SS)
– $2/1 Revlon Foundation, Powder, Concealer, Primer, Blush, BB or CC Cream (4/27/14 SS)
– $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tools Tweezers, Eyelash, Curlers, or Brow Sets (Walgreens May coupon book)
– $1/1 Revlon Lip or Eye Cosmetics or Contour Shadow Brush (Walgreens May coupon book)
– $1.00 on any ONE (1) Revlon Lip Product (Walgreens May coupon book)
– $2/1 Revlon Face Cosmetics or Blush, Powder or Foundation Brush (Walgreens May coupon book)
Buy (2) Revlon ColorStay ShadowLinks @ $2.99 each ($5.98)
– Use (2) $2.00 off any one (1) Revlon Eye Product
– Stack with $1/1 Revlon Lip or Eye Cosmetics or Contour Shadow Brush (Walgreens May coupon book)
Final Price: FREE!!
Colgate Toothpaste, Total Advanced Mouthwash, or Max White, Max Fresh, or Wave toothbrush 2-pack – $3.99 (Get $2.50 RR wyb 1)
– $1/1 Colgate mouthwash or rinse (5/11/14 or 4/27/14 SS)
Buy (1) Colgate mouthwash @ $3.99
- Use $1/1 Colgate mouthwash or rinse (5/11/14 or 4/27/14 SS)
– Pay $1.99 out of pocket
– Get $2.50 RR
Final Cost: $.49
Butterball Turkey Bacon – $1.29
– Use $1/1 Butterball Product
Final Price: $.29!
Crest 3D Whitening or ProHealth toothpaste or mouthwash – 2/$8 (Get $5 RR wyb 2)
– $1.00 off ONE Crest ProHealth Rinse 1L or Larger
– $1.00 off ONE Crest 3D Whitening Rinse
– $0.50 off Crest ProHealth Whitening Toothpaste
– $0.50 off ONE Crest Pro-Health, Crest Plus Scope
– Pay as low as $6 out of pocket wyb 2
– Get $5 RR
Final Cost: $1 wyb 2 ($.50 each)
Nivea for Men Shave or Skin Care – Prices vary (BOGO Free)
– $2/1 Nivea Men face care product (5/11/14 RP)
– $1/1 Nivea Men shaving cream, gel, or foam (5/11/14 RP)
Buy (2) Nivea for Men Shaving Gel @ $3.70 BOGO
- Use (2) $1/1 Nivea Men shaving cream, gel, or foam (5/11/14 RP)
Final Price: $1.79 wyb 2 ($.90 each)
Revlon ColorSilk or ColorSilk Luminista hair color – 2/$6 (Get 2,000 Points wyb 2)
- $1/1 Revlon ColorSilk, Luminista, or Frost & Glow (4/13/14 SS)
– $1/1 Revlon ColorSilk, Luminista, or Frost & Glow (5/11/14 SS)
– Pay as low as $4 out of pocket
– Get 2,000 Points (~$2)
Final Cost: As low as $2 wyb 2 ($1 each)
Tone or Dial soap or body wash – Prices vary (BOGO Free)
– $1/1 Dial Body Wash or Bar 6-Pack or larger
– $0.50/1 Dial Hello Kitty Body or Hand Wash
– $1/2 Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps, Foaming Hand Soaps, Liquid Hand Soap Refills or Bar Soaps (5/11/14 RP)
– $1/2 Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soaps, Foaming Hand Soaps, Liquid Hand Soap Refills or Bar Soaps (4/27/14 RP)
Final Price: Varies
Planter’s Peanuts, 16oz – 2/$6 with coupon in ad
- $1/2 Planter’s Nuts or Peanut Butter (4/13/14 SS)
Final Price: $5 wyb 2 ($2.50 each)