Time to make your Walgreens shopping list! Here are a few things to keep in mind before you go shopping…
- WYB means “When You Buy”. CVS will often reward ECB’s when you buy a certain number of items.
- WYS means “When You Spend”. Another way to earn ECB’s at CVS is to spend a certain amount of money before coupons.
- RR are Register Rewards, which are coupons issued by manufacturers when you buy participating products. These can be used – only at Walgreens – to reduce the out of pocket expense on your next order and generally expire within two weeks.
- You can use RR that printed from a certain product to “purchase” the same product in another transaction. However, RR will not usually print during the second transaction.
- Since RR are considered to be manufacturer coupons, you cannot use more coupons than you have products. For instance, if you buy three deodorants and you want to use four RR, you’ll need to add a filler item, like a candy bar or trial size product.
- Points refer Balance Reward Points, and 1,000 points is equal to approximately $1, or ~$1. However, the more points you accumulate, the more they’re worth. For instance, 40,000 Points is equal to $50.
- You can earn points by purchasing certain products or spending a certain amount after Walgreens store coupons and before manufacturer coupons.
- Shopping at Walgreens can be a bit tricky at first, so be sure to read my guide on how to shop at Walgreens.
Now, onto the best Walgreens deals for the week! This is not a complete Walgreens matchup, and I’ll be adding additional deals throughout the week. These sale prices and deals are good from 5/4/14 – 5/10/14.
Pink Water personal lubricant – $9 (Get $9 RR wyb 1)
– Pay $9 out of pocket
– Get $9 RR
Final Cost: FREE!!
Tecnu Corticool Hydrocotisone Gel, 1.5oz – $5 (Get $5 RR wyb 1)
– Pay $5 out of pocket
– Get $5 RR
Final Cost: FREE!!
- Use $1.50 off Colgate Optic White Platinum Toothpaste
Use $1/1 Colgate Total, Optic White, Max Fresh or Sensitive Toothpaste (4/27/14 SS)
– Pay as low as $2.49 out of pocket
– Get $2.50 RR
Final Cost: As low as FREE!!
Select Wet N Wild cosmetics – Prices vary, 40% off
– $1/1 Wet n Wild product (5/4/14 RP)
Final Price: Varies (Possible FREEBIES!)
Right Guard or Dry Idea antiperspirant/deodorant – Prices vary, BOGO Free
Buy (2) Right Guard Xtreme Clear @ $3.99 BOGO Free
– Use (2) $1.50/1 Right Guard Xtreme Clear or Clinical Clear Product (4/27/14 RP)
Final Price: As low as $.99 wyb 2 ($.50 each!)
Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner, or select stylers – 2/$6 or $3.99 each (Get 2,000 Points wys $10)
– Use $2/1 Garnier Fructis Haircare or Style (5/04/14 SS)
$1/1 Garnier Fructis Style Product (4/06/14 RP)
$1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment (4/06/14 RP)
– Pay as low as $4 out of pocket wyb 4
– Get 2,000 Points (~$2) wyb 4
Final Cost: As low as $4 wyb 4 ($.50 each)
Revlon Foundation, Primer, Concealer, Blush, Powder, Lip & Nail Cosmetics – Prices vary, BOGO 50% Off
– $1.00 off (1) Revlon Lip Product
– $1.00 off any one (1) Revlon Nail Product
– $2.00 off Revlon Foundation, Powder or BB Cream
– $1/1 Revlon Nail Product (4/27/14 SS)
– $1/1 Revlon Color Cosmetic (4/27/14 SS)
– $2/1 Revlon Foundation, Powder, Concealer, Primer, Blush, BB or CC Cream (4/27/14 SS)
– $2/1 Revlon Face Cosmetics or Blush, Powder or Foundation Brush (Walgreens May coupon booklet)
– $1/1 Revlon Lip or Eye Cosmetics or Contour Shadow Brush (Walgreens May coupon booklet)
Final Price: Varies
Kleenex 85 sheets – $.99 with coupon in ad
– $0.50/3 boxes or 1 bundle pack of Kleenex facial tissue
Final Price: $2.47 wyb 3 ($.82 each)