Kmart Super Doubles: Best Deals and Coupon Matches 8/16-8/22
Are you excited about Kmart Super Doubles next week? I am!! I love Kmart Super Doubles! I have spent a few hours rounding up over 85 of the best deals at Kmart for next week. There are three catalina promotions going on and tons of coupon deals.
So, here are the quick and dirty details:
- During Kmart Super Doubles, Kmart will double coupons with a face value up to and including $2. This means that a coupon with a face value of $1 will double to give you savings of up to $2. A coupon with a face value of $2 will double and provide you with savings of up to $4. Coupons with a face value greater than $2 will not double at all. Kmart won’t double your buy one get one free coupon or you FREE coupon.
- Kmart will not provide overage when they double your coupons. This means that if the value of the item is $3.50 and your coupon is for $2 face value. The coupon will double to match the value of the item ($3.50) and nothing more.
- Kmart started accepting internet printable coupons back in February. In general, you should not have a problem getting your printable coupons doubled during this promotion. However, it is always a good idea to check with your local store management.
- You can double up to four like coupons at a time.
- You can double up to 10 coupons total per person per day when you have a grocery/health&beauty purchase of $25 or more. Honestly, I am not too concerned about this restriction because it’s very easy to get your order to $25, I find. This new $25 limit is BEFORE coupons are applied.
Other pointers for a successful Super Doubles Trip:
- Lower your out of pocket by using this $5/50 Kmart coupon if you have more than $50 in purchases.
- Be aware of coupons that are $x off two or more items. Sometimes these coupons are not doubled up to the full value that they should. For example, If you have a coupon for $1 off two items and the items are on sale 2/$3. The coupon will only double up to $1.50. This is a flaw of Kmart’s register system. I usually still write my deals providing the full savings discount because I feel that it is up to you to have Kmart honor what they are advertising. This is something that I would bring up to Customer Service if it happened to me.
- Make sure the doubled coupon is applied to the right item or you may find that some coupons didn’t double to the value that they should. I will give a simple example that happened to me: I bought a Huggies Wipes tub and Huggies jumbo pack of diapers. For some reason the coupon for the wipes doubled correctly to the amount it should, but the coupon for the diapers didn’t. So, when the screen comes up for the cashier to select the item the coupon applies to, make sure that s/he selects the proper item.
Here are my favorite deals:
- Spend $25 on participating Procter & Gamble favorites and get a $5 coupon for your next Kmart shopping trip, or, spend $40 and get a $10 coupon.
UPDATE: this deal is not working with the Duracell and reportedly only works with the items advertised on the first page; Charmin, Bounty, Gain Cheer and Downy.
View selected products here and here. More details here.
$42 when you buy seven packs of Duracell Batteries
+$8 to bring your order up to $50 (hopefully freebies)
=$50 subtotal before coupons
-$5 when you use $5/$50 Kmart coupon
-$28 when you use seven $2/1 coupons from Kmart Booklet of Savings
-$8 in other doubled coupons deducted
= Pay as low as $9 out of pocket and get a coupon for $10 off your next order
- Buy $15 in selected products and get a coupon for $5 off your next purchase (Right Guart, Purex, Renuzit, Combat and other brands included)
Rebate Deals= Free Kelloggs Cereals
Buy 4 Kelloggs cereals (4/$9) get a $5 Kmart GC by mail
Use two $1/2 coupons from 8/2 RP insert
Pay $5 out of pocket and get $5 Kmart Gift card back via mail
The Paper Towel/Toilet Paper Deal is back:
So what else is good at Kmart after super doubles? How about free tuna, free Smartwater, free Starbucks Frappucinos, free Secret deodorant, free cat and dog treats, cheap batteries, cheap Welch’s jam or jelly and so much more. Don’t forget to bring your free item coupons.
Check out all of my coupon matches right here.
Don’t know if your store is participating yet? For some reason Kmart has stopped previewing their weekly ads. You can still find out if your store is participating by emailing them at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or call at 1-866-562-7848.