If not or if you need to add some things yet, here are a few coupons to help you start filling those baskets!
First up – the candy, of course!
- $0.75 off any Two (2) MARS Bites, 2.83oz
- $3.00 off any Two (2) MARS Bites, 6oz.or larger
- $2.00 off any (3) BITES Brand Bags 7 oz.-11.5 oz
- $0.75 off (2) SNICKERS Brand Peanut Butter
- $1.00 off 2 bags of HERSHEY’S BLISS Chocolates
I, however, am not one to just dump a bunch of candy in my kids’ Easter baskets. I have nothing against that, I just don’t need them so hypered up from the sugar that they’re bouncing off the walls and anything else near them. If you feel the same way, here are a few toy and game coupons that might come in handy…
- $5.00 off any BOP IT! game
- $5.00 off HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPOS game
- $3.00 off OPERATION or BATTLESHIP game
- $5.00 off FURREAL FRIENDS MY WALKIN’ PONY Toy
- $5.00 off AMAZING SPIDER-MAN WEB Shooter
- $5.00 off MY LITTLE PONY FLIP & WHIRL RAINBOW Dash
- $2.00 off PLAYSKOOL HEROES Figure
- $5.00 off BABY ALIVE Baby Gets a Boo Boo doll
- $2.00 off NERF DART refill pack
- $1.00 off any (1) PLAY-DOH Compound
- $5.00 off any TWISTER DANCE RAVE game from Hasbro
- $3.00 off any Peppa Pig: My Birthday Party dvd
- $2.00 off LeapFrog Letter Factory Adventures Movie
- $2.00 off Chuggington: Brewster Leads The Way dvd
If you have a little girl, nail stickers and nail polishes are always a hit in Easter baskets.