Wonderful news this morning! The CVS Corporate Coupon Policy is finally available online! While in my exerience CVS has always been a coupon friendly store, it is great they have finally decided to make their coupon policy public and available to the public for printing.
Here is a quick excerpt from it:
• CVS/pharmacy does not accept expired coupons.
• Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
• Competitor coupons are not accepted at CVS/pharmacy.
• CVS/pharmacy does not accept coupons for items not carried in our stores.
• CVS/pharmacy does not currently accept coupon bar code images displayed on a smartphone, iPhone, Droid etc.
• The total value of the coupons may not exceed the value of the transaction. Sales tax must be paid if required by state law.
• Certain CVS/pharmacy coupons may be subject to state sales tax rules similar to third-party manufacturer coupons and sales tax may be charged on pre-coupon price
• Language at the bottom of CVS/pharmacy coupons provides specific coupon acceptance rules.
• Any coupon offer not covered in these guidelines will be accepted at the discretion of CVS/pharmacy management.
I wished the policy would address certain issues like how buy one get one free coupons work with buy one get one free sales. Or how many cents off coupons you can use when an item is on sale buy one get one free (one or two). but a start is a start and hopefully they will address such issues as they revise this CVS Corporate Coupon policy. Print this one and add it to your coupon holder for good measure!
Thanks, Couponing to Disney!