[easyazon-image-link asin=”B006PI0U0Q” alt=”The Book of Rules: The Right Way to Do Everything” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/512nRnPj0wL.jpg” align=”center” width=”175″ height=”250″]
This book must be tongue in cheek! if you’ve ever wondered any of the following: Which way should the toilet paper be dispensed from the roll? or Who goes first at an intersection in a grocery store? or What is the proper placement of ketchup on a plate? then download the ebook The Book of Rules: The Right Way to Do Everything in kindle format for free right now. This is a $14.99 value!
Here are other situations addressed by this book:
- how and when to tell someone they have bad breath
- regulations on singing aloud with the car radio
- what excessive hair twirling indicates
- when power naps should be taken at work
- how to terminate a too-long text message conversation
- how to deter people who want to “taste” your food
- when it is appropriate to look in a friend’s medicine cabinet, and much, much more….
Please note this kindle book is free to anyone at the moment. But Amazon changes their offers without notice. Please make sure it is still free before you start downloading it.
Remember that you do not need a Kindle e-reader to be able to read this book. You can read it on your PC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android. Just download for free the appropriate application to be able to do that. Amazon changes prices without notice, so make sure to check that the kindle price it is still $0.00 before you start downloading this book.