Here’s your list of free Kindle books for the day! Remember, though, that you do not need a Kindle e-reader to be able to read these books. You can read it on your PC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android.
Business & Money
- Growth Hacking with Content Marketing: The Platforms and Networks that Increase Website Traffic
- Improve Your Employer’s 401k Plan: How To Cut Your Fees and Keep More of the Money You Invest for Retirement
Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- Healthy Salad Dressings :The Ultimate Recipe Guide – Over 30 Natural & Homemade Recipes
- Homemade Cheese – The Ultimate Recipe Guide
Crafts, Hobbies, Gardening & Home
- Crochet Patterns For Babies (2nd Edition): 41 Adorable Patterns For Baby Hats, Blankets, & Clothes!
- Square Foot Gardening: How To Grow Pounds Organic Produce with 80% less space, 80% less water and 90% less work with Square Foot Gardening (square foot … container gardening, urban homestead)
Health and Beauty
- What Bipolar Feels Like (Bipolar Bits Book 1)
- Let’s Talk Dementia: A Caretaker’s Guide
Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- The Slow Train To Rishikesh
- Tigress – The Making of an Enemy Agent
- Mystery: The Return: (Mystery, Suspense, Thriller, Suspense Thriller Mystery)
Parenting & Relationships
- Family of Choice
- Freddie Teased about Jaheem’s Down Syndrome
Didn’t find anything you liked? There are always lots of great Kindle freebies available! Be sure to check out the Kindle Daily Deals as well, with new Kindle book deals for adults and young readers with prices usually ranging $1.99-$2.99 each day.You can also take advantage Kindle Monthly Deals. Each month they unveil a new collection of 100 Kindle books for $3.99 or less. Want a short list of free and cheap ebooks delivered to your inbox each day? Sign up for BookBub!