I know several people who are getting married and/or moving into new houses, and I always love to give scented candles–it’s a great way to make a house feel more like HOME!
So, here are just a few ideas:
- Combine the relaxing Lavendar-scented candle with bath salts (or a bouquet of flowers)–as a gift for a friend who’s had a rough week (or year)… it’s a great way to let them know you’re thinking of them!
- Give as a gift to your child’s new teacher–the Fresh Melon & Cucumber scent may be just what he/she needs to rejuvenate after a long day in the classroom!
- Put together a gift basket with the Vanilla Breeze scent as the central focus–give it to a newlywed or new mom/dad.
- Pick the perfect scent for your friends–it’s not too early to start thinking about the holidays, and these are great gifts for ANY occasion (birthdays, congratulatory gifts, a parting gift–for all those who are heading off to college, or for a friend who’s moving)!
- Send a Tropical Oasis or Island Paradise candle to a friend–just because. Let them know you’re thinking of them!
Give something special! It’s a gift that keeps on giving (with a value of up to $5k)! Plus, you can feel good that you’re purchasing an eco-conscious product (it’s a great idea all the way around)…Ā A Prize Hidden in Every Candle. Enhance your home with the alluring scent of pure soy candles and experience the surprise of your prize in each one. Each candle contains a ring valued at $5-$5,000.Ā See this page: http://www.prizecandle.com/pages/how-it-works.
$8 off your first candle if you join our monthly candle club.
- New Members Only.
- Shipping: Starts at $5.99