Wahoo! I love when there are new ways we can save on beauty items. Walgreens has just started a new Beauty Club. When you join the club you can earn 5,000 for every $50 you spend on beauty items. That’s equal to getting $5 for FREE! Beauty items includes: Fragrances, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, oral care and grooming products. However, all baby items are excluded, including hair care, skin care and oral care. You will also be getting your Everyday points as well with these beauty purchases. Here are a few other great benefits to joining this program:
As a Beauty Enthusiast, you’ll enjoy:
- 5,000 points (that’s a $5 reward!) for every $50 spent on beauty*
- Digital coupon via Email for 20x Everyday Points when you sign up
- Exclusive promotions and samples
- Personalized beauty profile and product picks
- Pro-tips and tutorials from the experts
You can keep track of your points on the bottom of your receipts. Buying beauty items get get pricey, but this is one great way to save some money!