While some toy prices have gone up, others keep going down at Amazon. Check out these finds:
- Jakks Pacific Cupcake Maker down to $11.99
- Playskool Busy Ball-tivity Center $10.99. Reg price $34.99
- Playskool Cherry Blossom Market down to $20.99 from $59.99
- Playskool Rose Petal Cottage $33.99. This one seems to b a hot toy right now.
- Baby Alive Learns to Potty $19.99 a dollar higher than last week but better than the competition:
- Little Mommy Gotta Go Doll $26.99 from $69.99
- Barbie My House $13.99
All of them are eligible for free shipping with $25 purchase. OK, I just noticed that a lot of those are “girl” toys. What kind of “boy” toys are you looking for? Maybe I can help you snag a good deal. This is the what my husband wants to get for our 4 year old: Fisher-Price Smart Cycle $64.99. Just to give you an idea, this is on sale at Target for $89 this week.
PS. I want to add this gift idea to this post since I am already talking about toys. When my first son was born we got a Vermont Teddy Bear as a new baby present. Then last year my husband had a work conference to attend in Vermont and the whole family tagged along. We had a chance to tour the Vermont Teddy Bear company. They put a lot of effort into making sure they put out a quality product. If you are looking for a personalized gift for someone really special you may want to look into a Teddy Bear from this company. I love the one we have and will probably take this opportunity to make one for my youngest. I think he should also have his own Teddy for birthday gift. After all his birthday was last week and I still owe him his present ;-).
Don’t forget to check Retailmenot.com I just found a coupon code for FREE shipping: VTBHOLIDAY8 good thru 12/10. or you can use VETBK7 for $10 off.