Whether 2008 was a good year for coupons I don’t know. It was my first year using coupons so I don’t have a reference for comparison. But next year I will. I actually think that 2009 will be a good year for coupons. I think a lot of companies will be competing for your business and that will translate into good coupon savings.
These were some of my favorite coupons:
- $1 off Peter Pan Peanut Butter in January and August. I got several free jars of PB with this coupon.
- $2.25 off an Electrasol in January and August. I am well stocked up on dishwashing detergent. I read on HCW that there will be a $2.50/1 Electrasol coupon in this weekend’s inserts so if you haven’t had a chance to use this coupons. You may be able to do so now.
- $3 off two Huggies Cleanteam wipes in March (or April) and then July. I stocked up on a lot of these wipes with these coupons Although I wouldn’t recommend to clean a baby’s bum the clean messy hands very well and now that my oldest is potty trained I can use them for their intended purpose.
- $5 off three Johnson’s and Johnson’s Target coupon (this summer). This coupon allowed me to get well stocked in baby wash and q-tips for free or cents.
- $5 off three Johnson’s and Johnson’s manufacturer coupons. Overage from this coupon paid for a lot of my groceries this fall.
- $3 off two Huggies items Target coupon (January). This coupon allowed me to stock up on baby wipes. I still have a few more of those tubs and I will probably have left for the next baby.
Those were some of my favorite coupons. As you can see a lot of them were for baby items and a few of them provided me with free food or overage to pay for it. What were some of YOUR favorite coupons for this year? Leave a comment sharing which coupon you liked and which coupon you would like to see again in 2009.