By now I have shared how you can get FREE Photo Cards and cheap custom return address labels, how about today I share how to get custom photo stamps for less than the cost of a regular stamp? These would not only make the perfect addition to your Holiday cards but would also make some very nice presents for family. Don’t tell my in-laws but they are getting photo stamps with the pictures of our children for a Holiday present. To get the best deal you will need to become a ShopAtHome member. ShopAtHome is another cash back site. They will give you cash back on your purchases when you shop through them. Here are the step by step instructions on how to get 40 or more custom made photo stamps for less than the cost of a regular stamp:
- Go to ShopAtHome and sign up as a member (or login if you are already a member). If you are new to ShopAtHome you will get a $5 bonus just for signing up and completing this purchase.
- Once you a member of ShopAtHome, search for ‘photo stamps” and click on the PhotoStamps.com link (it should say $8 Cash Back on the right of it).
- Upload your photo and edit as you wish until it looks like to want it and head to check out.
- Your best deal is when you order at least two sheets of 20 making each sheet $16.99 each. You can order more sheets but your best deal is when you order at least two.
- At check out use the following codes to get additional discounts: thirtyoff in the promo code box to get 30% off your order AND cutekid12 to get free shipping plus the 30% off (both codes can be stacked).
You will see now your total is down to $23.79 for both sheets of stamps. But you will also get the $8 cash back from ShopAtHome for completing your order through them. This rebate should show up in your account within 30 days. That brings your total expense down to $15.79 for 40 stamps or $0.40 per stamp. In addition if you are new to ShopAtHome you will also get the $5 sign on bonus!
I have already ordered some of these photo stamps, when the kits were on clearance at Walgreens. The photo stamps are really cool! and like I said they will make great presents for the grandparents PLUS add a special something to out holiday cards. Happy Savings!