Halloween is a busy, busy night for most families, with the running around for last minute Halloween shopping and getting ready for trick-or-treating. A nice quick meal sure will make things a lot easier for you tonight!
Here’s a few quick and easy meal ideas for Halloween dinner:
- Frozen pizza: Every kid like pizza, so it’s hard to go wrong here! There’s also a $1.00 off any one TOMBSTONE pizza available to print right now!
- Pizza muffins: This was one of my favorites as a kid. Just slice and toast some English muffins, spread the with a little pizza sauce, add your pizza toppings, and pop them in the oven. Check out this coupon for $1.00 off any two (2) HORMEL Pepperoni packages.
- Subs or sandwiches: Slice some tomatoes, shred some lettuce, pick up some deli meats and cheeses, and put it out with rolls and condiments and you have a quick “make your own sub or sandwich” bar. There’s also a $1.00 off one (1) lb of Butterball Deli Meats coupon too, so you can save a little money there.
- Salad: If it’s good enough for an entree in those fancy restaurants, it can be good enough for you! Just add some cooked chicken and serve it with soup or warm breadsticks to make it a meal. Oh, and look – I just happen to have a coupon for $1.00 off any two HORMEL Bacon Toppings for your salad.
- BBQ Pork Sliders: This one’s a lot simpler than it sounds. Just put coleslaw (packaged or homemade) on dinner rolls and add a scoop of shredded BBQ pork. I think the Lloyds BBQ pork is awesome, so I’m including this $1.00 off LLOYD’S Barbeque product coupon.
We’d love to hear any other quick and easy meal ideas for Halloween. Let us know what you like!