Best Buy is turning 50, and to celebrate, Best Buy is throwing a birthday bash for it’s customers! The party kicks off tonight with a 50-hour sale featuring 50 Black Friday-like deals on the latest technology.
Find great prices on everything from MacBook Pro computers and 4K UHD TVs, to headphones and activity trackers during this first-of-its-kind sale. The Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale starts at 10 p.m. Central Time today and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 20. The can’t-miss offers are a lead up to the 50th anniversary of the company, which opened its first store on Aug. 22, 1966.
Nearly all of these deals are available both in-store and on BestBuy.com, so you can shop how, when, and where you want. Shop on BestBuy.com and you can also get free, two-day shipping on almost everything included in the sale.
The sale comes just in time for back-to-school shoppers, but students and their parents can save big, anytime, at BestBuy.com/StudentDeals.
Deals included in the Best Buy 50-Hour Anniversary Sale:
- Save $150 on select MacBook Pro computers (Students can save an additional $150, for a total savings of $300 with Best Buy’s Student Deals program)
- Save $400 on a 65-inch Samsung 4K UHD TV
- Save $180 on Beats Studio wireless on-ear headphones
- Get an iPhone 6s starting at $1 or an iPhone 6s Plus starting at $99.99 with two-year activation on Sprint or Verizon Wireless (Save $200) – or get a $200 gift card with purchase of iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus and activation with an AT&T Next plan
- Save up to 70 percent on LEGO Dimensions, Skylanders and amiibo
- Save $50 on Garmin Vivosmart HR activity tracker
- Get “Destiny” and your choice of two other select games for free with purchase of the PlayStation 4 “Call of Duty” bundle
- Get a $50 gift card with purchase of a Swagtron T1 self-balancing scooter (online only)
All product offers are available while supplies last. For complete details, visit BestBuy.com.