There are new Target printable grocery coupons available on the Target website. A regular Target will accept these coupons as long as the Target carries the product. Also, remember that for added savings you can use one manufacturer coupon and a Target coupon per item purchased. All of these coupons don’t expire until January 16th which is great for the Holiday Candy ones. Because that means that you will be able to get some pretty good deals with them once all of the Holiday candy starts being marked down.
- $2.00/1 Archer Farms Ham (in the past this coupon has worked on the single ham steaks that sell for around $2 to get them free)
- $1.00/1 Green Giant Fresh Produce – Broccoli or Cauliflower (excludes organic)
- $1.00/1 Market Pantry Fresh Baked Pie
- $1.00/2 Juicy Juice Boxes, 8 ct or 46 oz Bottle
- $0.50/1 Market Pantry Water, 12 pk +
- $1.00/1 Pepsi Products, 6 or 12 pack
- $1.00/1 M&Ms Premium Holiday Triple Chocolate Candies
- $1.00/1 M&Ms Premium Chocolate Almond Candies
- $1.00/1 M&Ms Premium Holiday Mint Chocolate Candies
- $1.00/1 Twix Carmel Twixels, 4.4 oz
- $1.00/1 Twix French Vanilla Twixels, 4.4 oz
- $1.00/1 Twix Chocolate Twixels, 4.4 oz
- $1.00/1 Dove Caramel Promises, 9.5 oz
- $1.00/1 Dove Peanut Butter Holiday Promises, 9.5 oz
- $1.00/1 Dove Holiday Peppermint Promises, 9.5 oz (combine with $1/3 coupon from 12/6 SS insert)
- $1.00/1 M&Ms Holiday Milk Chocolate Candies, 19.2 oz (combine with $1/3 coupon from 12/6 SS insert)
You can access all of these coupons here.
Thanks KC Penny Pinching Mama!