Target’s Coupon Policy: Now Online
I have really great news to share with you: Target’s coupon policy is now available on their website. Up until this point for you to have access to this coupon policy you needed to email Target and get it emailed to you by a member of their customer service. Not anymore, now you can access a copy of their official coupon policy right on their website. Print it and bring it with you every time you shop.
This is what their official coupon policy states:
Target Stores Coupon Policy
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it’s easy to use them at our stores.
• Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
• Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
• We gladly accept valid internet coupons
Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
• We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
• We’ll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
• We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you’re checking out.
Hopefully bringing this coupon policy with you will help those of you who have had coupon problems at Target.
Thanks Krazy Coupon Lady!