I just wanted to share the news that starting 8/26, The Dollar Tree will be accepting Manufacturer’s Coupons! Some stores have already started accepting them as their test markets so ask your local store manager when they start to be 100% sure.
Here is their new coupon policy:
- Manufacturer coupons ONLY, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- No photo copy of coupons.
- Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
- Do not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase and can not be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size and limitations.
- Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Only 1 Manufacturer coupon will be accepted per product in transaction.
- Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons are for in store purchases only.
Here is what they said on their facebook page:
This being a whole new world for the Dollar Tree I would say we probably need to be kind and patient since they are behind on the coupon world and how it works! Check out the policy on their website HERE. (scroll to the bottom of the page) Very exciting news all the same!
Thanks Mashup Mom