Changing your zip code on the coupon websites is a great way to find coupons that you normally wouldn’t see, since coupons can vary from one area to the next. To change your zip code, you’ll need to sign up for an account on Coupons.com and change your zip code in your profile.
You can get to your profile by hovering on your email in the upper righthand corner of the page, and clicking on “My Profile”. You can then change your location by editing your zip code and state.
Be sure to check out these coupons from Coupons.com under these zip codes.
- $1/1 Always pad
- $1/1 Always pantiliner
- $1/1 Bounty DuraTowel 6 pack or larger
- $1/2 Gerber Graduate items
- $1/1 Filippo Berio Olive oil
- $.35/1 Frigo cheese package
- $.75/1 Safest Choice pasteurized eggs
10119 (New York)
- $1/1 SPAM Meals For One
- $1/1 Perdue Short Cuts carved breast strips
- $1/2 Sun-Maid Chocolate raisin standup bags (Available at Stop & Shop)
- $1/1 Purex 75 oz laundry detergent (Family Dollar)
- $2/1 Purex 150 oz laundry detergent (Family Dollar)
- $1.50/1 ACNEVIR adult acne gel
- BOGO Free Gerber Graduates advanced development cup (Target)
- $1/1 NUK Advanced Orthodontic bottle
- $.55/1 NUK design shield pacifier
- $10/1 NUK Expressive single electric breast pump
- $1/1 Gerber Graduates MealMat
- $1/1 Nursery Fresh Diaper Genie refill pack (Walmart)
- $1/1 Better Than Treats
- $1/1 Post Alpha-Bits cereal
- $.55/1 Challenge butter
- $1/1 Delallo Gluten-free pasta
- B3G1 Free Tai Pei single-serve entrees
- $1/1 Challenge cream cheese (Vons or Safeway)
- $1/3 Ozarka sparkling water
- $1/1 Advil congestion relief
Some other good areas to check for coupons:
- 19444 (Pennsylvania)
- 30188 (Georgia)
- 60148 (Illinois)
- 75034 (Texas)
- 84121 (Utah)
- 89109 (Nevada)
Remember, if you can’t or don’t use all of your coupons, don’t forget to pay it forward.
- Click HERE and in the upper right hand corner there will be a SIGN IN link.
- Log into your account with email and password.
- Once you’re logged into your account, click on “Your Profile” in the upper righthand corner.
- Change your zip code and state, and click on submit changes (leave the rest blank).
|Can’t find the coupon you want? Search my Coupon Database. Also, you will always find printable coupons available on the following websites: Coupons.com, Red Plum and Smartsource.|