- Around the house: I use them to hold plastic grocery bags, dryer sheets, trial size items. they make a good piggy bank for the kids turn it into craft and have them paint and redecorate the tub.
- Around the kitchen: instant oatmeal packets, hot cocoa envelopes, recipe cards
- Around the home office: Use them to keep photos, scrapbooking or other craft supplies. They are great for holding and dispensing yarn. Can also hold crayons, markers and other school supplies.
- In the car: use them to hols a first-aid kit and keep in the car. They are also great for holding and dispensing tissue paper, no more crushed boxes in the car. Create a travel box with small toys to keep children busy while in the car.
- Around the workshop: use it to holds small tools, also rags, screws.
- Other: have a pet? great for holding pet food while traveling
Do you have anymore ideas you would like to share? Leave me a comment.