Getting excited for Black Friday? Make sure you take a peek at all of the Black Friday ad scans available on the site! If you want to get a jump on your holiday shopping, you can also check out some of our gift ideas and holiday deals.
Heads up! Walmart just announced that it will be matching select competitors’ Black Friday deals one week early! Starting Friday, November 21 at 8:00 AM, Walmart will be lowering items on all sorts of items, including toys and electronics, to beat or match the prices in competitor Black Friday ads.
I’m not sure if this event will be in-stores, but many of the deals will be available online. Specific items and sale prices will be revealed tomorrow, November 20, on Walmart.com.
Here are some of the items you may want to keep an eye on starting Friday morning:
- 40-inch LED HDTV (Possibly price matching the $119 40″ HDTV in Target Black Friday ad?)
- 60-inch TVs from LG and Sony
- A PlayStation 4 offer
- Canon Wireless Printer
- Keurig K-40
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer
- Select Lego sets
Walmart will also offer special pre-Black Friday prices on select items. Keep in mind that these prices are not live yet, so some may not show up on the site until Friday. In the meantime, here’s a list of some of the upcoming deals. You can drag these links to your bookmarks bar to keep them handy, and I’ll also keep you updated when these deals go live.
- Samsung 58” Class Smart LED HDTV – $698 (special buy)
- Samsung 40” Class LED HDTV with “Frozen Sing-Along Edition” – $298 (special buy)
- New iPad Air 2 16 GB, WiFi – $489 with a $100 Walmart gift card
- Get a $75 gift card with the purchase of the iPhone 6 or 5s
- *Possibly Available NOW* 4-Pc Table Tennis Set – $79 (special buy)
- A variety of “Frozen” special buys
- Black & Decker 18v 2-Battery NiCad Drill – $69.88 ($20 savings)
- *Possibly Available NOW* Hoover High Performance Bagless Upright Vacuum – $98 (special buy)