Walmart’s Coupon Policy
Since I just shared Target’s coupon policy I figured I might as well make sure to mention that Walmart also has their coupon policy available on their website. This is what Walmart’s official coupon policy states:
Wal-Mart Coupon Policy
Wal-Mart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
* Manufacturer coupons (Cents Off)
* Free merchandise (or manufacturer’s Buy-One-Get-One-Free) coupons
* Store coupons
* Pharmacy (Advertising and Promotional) coupons
* Internet coupons
* Soft drink container caps
The following are guidelines and limits:
* Wal-Mart only accepts coupons for merchandise we sell and only when presented at the time of purchase.
* Coupons should have an expiration date and be presented within the valid dates. Wal-Mart will not accept expired coupons.
* Internet coupons should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon.” There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer and a scannable bar code.
* Only one coupon per item is permitted.
* Use of 40 or more coupons per transaction will require approval by Customer Service Manager.
I know a lot of you have been told that Walmart doesn’t accept internet printable coupons. As you can see they do. Print and bring this policy with you when you shop at Walmart. Hopefully it will help make your shopping experience better.