Weekly Favorite Reads Link RoundupApril 19, 2009
This past week I have found a few entries by fellow bloggers that I really want to share with you:
- One of my favorite reads was this post by Mindi from Moms Need to Know: Coupon Ethics: Coupon Bar Decoding. If you have been reading this blog for a while you know that I wholeheartedly believe in taking advantage of a deal in a legitimate way. I hope you would take the time to read this article and understand why decoding coupons is ultimately not OK.
- This post by Trent from The Simple Dollar really struck a nerve: Ten Dollars, Twenty Minutes. Ultimately the decision is personal, but how much is your time worth? and how much of it are you willing to lose in order to argue a coupon or store discount not applied?
- If you are having trouble cutting back on your grocery expenses I highly suggest adding Erin’s blog $5 Dollar Dinners to your list of daily reads. Her recipes are so easy to make and simple and under $5! This week I was impressed with this recipe for cream cheese stuffed french toast, yummy. Also, on Tuesday 4/21 she will be on the Rachel Ray Show! How cool is that?
- Remember the fashion advice Audrey from Momgenerations gave me a while back? I know I promised a follow up video. However, I had to put that off for a bit since I am now pregnant and am not currently buying regular clothes. I could use some maternity fashion advice now. If you would love to get some fashion advice of your own, how about entering the Mom Makeover contest Audrey is hosting? Yes, you could win a free make up kit and an outfit (shoes included) from Land’s End.
- Last week I participated in the Carnival of Pecuniary Delights hosted by Wisebread. I participated with the article: Save money at the grocery Store, No Coupons Needed. Please stop by and check out the other article submissions.