If you’re on the hunt for a bargain computer, head over to Woot! today! They’re offering random mystery Dual-Core Windows 7 Desktops for only $99.99!
Here are the details:
At MINIMUM you should expect to receive the following:
- Intel Dual-Core Processor
- 2GB of DDR2 Memory *Usually easy and inexpensive to upgrade!*
- 80GB of Hard Drive Space
- DVD-ROM Drive capable of reading (but not writing) DVDs
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit Operating System
- A *new* generic Keyboard, Mouse, and Power Cord
These components will all belong to a Business Classdesktop chassis from one of the following brands:
TL;DR: Give us money, we’ll send you a dinged-up desktop worth a bit more than what you paid us.