Oh, the Winter season. I’m not gonna lie, Winter can be rough! With the lack of sunshine and colds and flu going around, you may need a little extra help. Essential oils are a great way to give that added help to fight off sicknesses and help boost your systems. Here are 5 essential oils that can definitely help you out this winter season.
- Oregano Oil: Helps with your overall immune system. It is a powerful antimicrobial that can help fight off infections. It also has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties which could help you stay healthy.
- Peppermint Oil: Helps with colds and rejuvenate your respiratory system. (Side Note: Did you know that Peppermint also keeps away mice?? It’s a natural repellent! )
- Lavender Oil: Relaxing effects on the body that could help with depression. Lavender oil is also a good one to help with dry, flaky skin.
- Frankincense Oil: This oil is a stronger oil that could help with coughs and congestion. It’s also a good one for the flu as it has antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory properties. It can also bring feelings of relaxation and peace.
- Tea Tree Oil: This oil contains antiseptic, antiviral and antimicrobial properties. It’s also a natural disinfectant to kill germs- which is so needed in the winter. It’s also a good oil to help with lice.