With a pandemic going on, it’s hard to go to the gym or other small spaces to exercise. I’ve found a few fun exercise videos that I can do in my home for FREE. They get me sweating just like I would be doing in a room full of people. Check these out!
- High Fitness. This is one of my favorite high intensity work outs. I do it a few times a week and love the music as well as the great workout.
- Blogilates. This channel has a good variety of workouts and stretches. So if you want some more low key and stretching, this is for you.
- Fitness Blender. I love how down to earth this couple is. I love how you can pick a video that will focus on the part of the body you want to focus on. Choose some for your abs, upper body, butt, high intensity and so much more.
- Yoga with Adriene. If you want to focus on yoga, then try this out. I love how she has quick 20 minute stretches or more intense options too. Yoga is so good to help your body and mind.
- Madfit. If you have some fitness bands, then try this out. She has a few different short and sweet videos that use bands and give you a great workout. If you want some bands, you can buy some here!