This year since a pandemic is raging around our country, Halloween will be a little different. We might be staying indoors and surrounded by our own family members. I was trying to think of some fun things for the kids to do this Halloween and I think I found them! There are TONS of super cute dessert and craft ideas that you can make with the kids this year. I’ve narrowed it down to 5 that I love. Hopefully these will be a favorite for you too!
- Halloween Peanut Butter Spider Cookies. These look super easy to make and chances are, you’ll have these items in your home already to make! If you don’t have the candy eyes, you could totally use chocolate chips or sprinkles. You can check out the recipe here by Mommy Musings (photo above by Mommy Musings as well).
- Mummy Dogs. These are seriously the easiest and most kid-friendly meal ever. The kids can help make it and dinner is ready! You can check out the easy way to do it here by Home Made Interest.
- Spider Headband Craft. If you guys have not made this before, then you totally need to. It brings me back to my childhood when we made these in school. I have yet to see my kids make them! So grab your construction paper and make these fun headbands. My littler kids are going to love it! You can find the instructions here by Fantastic Fun and Learning.
- Monster Rocks. For the older kids, this would be a fun activity. My older boys love to create monsters and faces so this would be perfect. You could make a whole family of monsters! You can find the instructions here by Inspiration Edit.
- Carving Pumpkins. This is definitely a tradition in the family. Did you know there are FREE stencils that you can use? Check out these 35 different pumpkin stencils that you can print out for free and use this Halloween. This is my kind of carving!