The Babies R Us Great Trade-In Event starts next week, February 11th, for Rewards Members and on February 16th for everyone else. This year it is better than ever! Not only can you trade-in baby gear and get a discount on new purchases, but you can now donate baby clothing and receive a coupon for 25% your entire clothing purchase. Plus, they have increased the number of eligible trade-in items!
So how does it work? Simply trade in any used car seat, stroller, travel system, high chair, play yard, bassinet, walker, infant swing, bouncer, entertainer, crib, etc, (see list above) and receive a coupon for 25% off a new baby gear item! Plus, this year you can donate clothing too! Reward Members can start the trade in on February 11th through February 15th. The trade in begins on February 16th for everyone else and lasts through March 18th. Here are some more details:
- There is NO LIMIT on how many trade in’s you can make
- You can not stack coupons, only one 25% off coupon will be honored per new item purchased.
- Coupon must be redeemed on the same day your trade in is made
- Only redeemable in stores
- 25% off can not be combined with any other offers
- 25% off can be used on any participating new baby gear item. (If you trade in a car seat you don’t have to use the coupon on a new car seat it can go toward any baby gear purchase.)
- Clothing donations will receive a 25% off coupon that can only be used on clothing purchases
- “R” Us Credit Card holders will get an extra 5% off
This is a great way to get rid of old baby gear that has expired or doesn’t meet current safety standards. You can’t sell expired car seats or unsafe baby gear so you might as well get something for them by trading them in at this event.