I don’t know about you, but I’m sick of spending $40 a pop every time I need to clean my carpets—and they need cleaned right now! I’m seriously considering this Bissell Deep Clean Essential Carpet Cleaner from Walmart. It’s marked down to $129.99 right now! (Reg $199.99)
- DirtLifter Power Brush with pressurized spray gently loosens and lifts dirt from carpet fibers
- Special design allows you to get close to baseboards or walls
- Attachments allow you to clean hard-to-reach corners
- This powerful floor vacuum cleaner boasts a 2-in-1 tank system
- Heatwave Technology helps maintain water temperature
- 2-year limited warranty
It would basically pay for itself after three or four carpet cleanings, and I could use it to spot clean in between deep cleanings. Plus, it’ll be shipped right to my house for free, or I can pick it up as soon as tomorrow at my local store.
What do you think? Do you have a carpet cleaner yourself? Any tips for picking one out or recommendations?