My kids are so hungry when they get home from school. If they don’t eat a snack pretty quickly after they get home, I have some really hangry kids on my hands. Thinking of new snacks to have for the kids is the worst, so take this list and you won’t have to stress! Here are some super easy and healthy snacks that your kids (and you!) will enjoy.
- Apples and Peanut Butter or Nutella
- Nutella Sandwiches
- Homemade Muffins
- Rice Cake with Peanut Butter (try adding Bananas too)
- Energy Balls
- Meat & Cheese Roll Ups
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Trail Mix
- Banana Bits (slice your banana and place either peanut butter, jelly or even chocolate between two pieces)
- Fruit Shake
- Homemade Granola Bars
- Cottage Cheese with peaches (or any other fruit)
- Yogurt Parfait
- Nuts (mine love pistachios)
Hopefully this list will help your sanity once the kids get home from school. You can even write this list down, put it on the fridge and have it there for the kids to look at and choose what they want to eat.
**For even more ideas, checkout our list from last year!