- I am new and don’t know how to shop at CVS or Walgreens?
My favorite resource for people who want to learn how to shop at Walgreens and CVS is this Drugstore Primer that Chief Family Officer put together. I highly recommend it.
- I don’t understand all of these acronyms.
Learning the coupon lingo is very easy. Here’s a simple explanation of what most of the acronyms mean:
ECB = Extra Care Buck.
ESR = Walgreens EasySaver Catalog
WYB = When you Buy
BOGO = Buy one Get one free
FAR = Free After Rebate
IP = Internet Printable Coupon
IVC = Instant Value Coupon at Walgreens. Walgreens store coupon.
MIR = Mail In Rebate
SCR: Single Check Rebate
OYNO = On Your Next Order
OOP = Out of Pocket.
RP = Red Plum insert
SS = Smartsource insert
P&G = Procter and Gamble insert
WT = Winetag is a coupon that can usually be found hanging from the neck of wine bottles, hence the name.
CAT = A cat is a catalina coupon that prints at check out. It can be for $$ off a certain product or for $$ off your next order.
- How do you get so many coupons?
For internet printable coupons you can usually print two of them. Once you print the first one hit the back button in your browser and you should be able to print another one.
- I need help organizing my coupons.
Here is some help in organizing and clipping your coupons.
- I can’t print any coupons.
Most times you can solve this problem by switching browsers. if you are using Firefox, try using Internet Explorer. If you are using Internet Explorer try using Firefox to print your coupon.
- Can I use a coupon for baby wipes on diapers? Can I use a coupon for something other than what the wording of the coupon states?
Here are my thoughts on this matter.
- My Register Reward didn’t print can I do?
There are a few reasons why your RR didn’t print: you bought an item that was not eligible for the deal (type or size), the catalina machine was off, the RR deal had ended already or not started yet. If you bought the right item, the catalina machine was on and you bought during the correct offer period then you can do two things:
1) Contact the Catalina company at 1-888-8 coupons. Explain your situation and they should be able to send you the information you need to get your RR in the mail.
2) Return the product and surrender any RRs that may have printed. Then rebuy the item at another register.