Wither you’re eating Keto or not it can be hard to come up with healthier options for grab and go snacks. We’re busy and many times don’t have time to put together something fancy so I wanted to give you my top favorite grab and go snacks I keep on hand.
- Nuts – pecans are a great options if you’re doing Keto
- Beef Jerky – It’s not just for road trips, snag some to snack on when you’re trying to curve the cravings.
- Meat and Cheese Rollups – although not a grab and go, they’re quick to throw together
- String Cheese – We always have these on hand and the kids love them too
- Pickles – these are my favorite to snack on
- Hard Boiled Eggs – there’s so many different things you can do with hard boiled eggs
- Whisps – I find these at Walmart and they have a few different flavors, Bacon BBQ is my favorite
- Pepperoni Slices – I’ll pair this with a string cheese for another quite option
- Sugar Free Jello – when I’m feeling up for it I’ll make up some little cups ahead of time for a grab and go option