For all of you music overs out there, Rhapsody is offering a 14-day FREE trial right now! That means that you can listen to any song (almost) anywhere for nothing! Rhapsody offers an ad-free listening experience and has millions of songs that you can listen to online or download and listen to offline.
A few terms to keep in mind…
- You will not be billed for Rhapsody Premier until your 14-day free trial ends. After your free trial period, the credit card you provide will automatically be charged a membership fee of US $9.99 (plus applicable taxes) per month.
- To avoid the US $9.99 (plus applicable taxes) per month membership fee after your free trial, you must cancel before the free trial period expires. Users that do not cancel before the end of free trial period will automatically be charged a membership fee for Rhapsody Premier at US $9.99 (plus applicable taxes) per month.
- A U.S. payment method will be required to obtain the Rhapsody service.
- With your Rhapsody subscription, you can stream music in one location at a time. You can authorize up to three devices to download music and play offline at any one time. Rhapsody’s mobile apps will guide you through that process, or you can manage your device authorizations in My Account.
- All subscribing members will be charged for each individual track and/or MP3 purchase.
- Rhapsody will not replace or allow re-downloading of lost or damaged music files once the initial download is complete. For this reason, we recommend that you backup the music you have purchased from Rhapsody for personal use to a CD or external hard drive.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking on My Account and following the cancellation instructions.