Here’s your list of free Kindle books for the day! Remember, though, that you do not need a Kindle e-reader to be able to read these books. You can read it on your PC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android.
Business & Money
- Boss Presence: 100, Ok 50, Ok Some Tips for We Bad Chicks to REIGN at Work
- The Progression of Wealth: How to Build and Protect Your Retirement With Confidence
- THE BEGINNER ETSY SELLER: Start Selling on Etsy Even If You Have No Product Of Your Own
- Harley & Dog: A Harley Family Fiction Series Book One
- The Colemans Book 2 The Journal
- History Candy (Candy School)
Cookbooks, Food & Wine
- The Ultimate BAKING BOX SET
- The Egg and I: How to Make Incredible Omelets and Frittatas
- 32 No Bake Pie Recipes
Crafts, Hobbies, Gardening & Home
- Gardening Herbs: Herbal Remedies You Need to Grow in Your Garden
- Greenhouse: Build your own Greenhouse and create your amazing garden
- Greenhouse Gardening: How to Start a Greenhouse Garden, and Grow Greenhouse Vegetables, Herbs and More!
Health and Beauty
- Fibromyalgia Manual Cookbook
- How to Eliminate Cellulite Forever [Print Replica]
Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- A Cold Day for Murder
- The Forgotten Girls
- This Doesn’t Happen In The Movies: A Reed Ferguson Mystery
- The Vanishing Game
Parenting & Relationships
- No contact rule: Best way to get your ex back without chasing them!
- Parenting Toddlers: How to Deal with Misbehaving and Challenging Toddlers
- Commitment Issues in Men: Understanding His Fear of Marriage or Fear of Commitment, and Helping Him Move Forward with You Confidently to Experience True Intimacy
Didn’t find anything you liked? There are always lots of great Kindle freebies available! Be sure to check out the Kindle Daily Deals as well, with new Kindle book deals for adults and young readers with prices usually ranging $1.99-$2.99 each day.You can also take advantage Kindle Monthly Deals. Each month they unveil a new collection of 100 Kindle books for $3.99 or less. Want a short list of free and cheap ebooks delivered to your inbox each day? Sign up for BookBub!