I have to say that I miss my family a lot during the Holidays. Particularly I miss not being with them for New Years Eve. Growing up Christmas was always fun, but nothing compared to the excitement of the new year and the hope of bigger and better things it always brought. A big gathering was always in order.
I wish I was throwing a big family bash this year. Are you? if you are looking for some ideas I want to share these two videos featuring Food Network’s Chef Aaron Sanchez. He has helped put together a New Years party for ten for under $40 total! What I am loving about it too is that the videos are both available in Spanish and English. Here are some of the items he included in his menu:
* Shrimp Tray
* Vegetable Tray
* Hillshire Farms Little Smokies
* Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
* Land O’Lakes Egg Nog
* Red Velvet Cake
While I can’t celebrate with my family this time around I can celebrate with all of you! Thanks to Walmart for sponsoring this giveaway of two $30 Walmart Gift cards.
There are four ways to enter this giveaway:
1) Leave a comment sharing how you like to celebrate the start of a new year.
2) Follow me on Twitter and tweet the following: “I just entered to win one of two $30 Walmart GCs click here to enter too https://bit.ly/5BY7Ah via @commnsensemoney”
3) Become a Facebook Fan of Common Sense with Money and share this with your own Facebook Friends “I just entered to win one of two $30 Walmart GCs click here to enter too, click here https://bit.ly/5BY7Ah”
4) Share about this giveaway with your own blog readers. Remember to leave me a separate comment sharing the link to your post.
This way you can earn up to four entries. Just please remember to come back and leave me a separate comment for each additional action you have taken (leave comment, share on Twitter, share on Facebook, etc).
If you are reading this entry via email updates or via RSS reader please CLICK HERE to visit my blog to enter. Emailing me is not a valid entry for this giveaway. This giveaway is open to residents of the United States only. Please enter only if you are 18 years or older. This giveaway ends on 12/31/09 at 9PM CST. At that time I will close the giveaway and select two winners randomly.Walmart provided me with a $30 Walmart gift card for myself as well as giveaway gift cards for my participation in this promotion.