If you have been waiting for The Great Trade-In Event at Babies R Us, wait no more! Now through September 8th, you can trade in any old and expired car seat and get 25% off any new car seat. This is a great way to get rid of old baby gear and saveon new gear that meets current safety standards.
Here are few of the most asked questions regarding this event:
- Can I trade in any car seat no matter how old it is? Yes.
- Do I have to redeem my 25% off coupon immediately? No. You have until the end of the event to redeem your coupon
- Can I trade in more than one car seat for multiple coupons? Yes.
- Can I use more than one coupon on my car seat purchase? No. You can receive multiple coupons but may only redeem one coupon per car seat purchase.
- What happens to the old car seats? Car seats traded-in will be disposed of properly so they can’t be put back into circulation. We consulted with product safety organizations and they agreed that disposal of these car seats is necessary.
- Why should I trade-in old products? It is important that your car seat meets current safety standards. Every car seat should come with a manual that explains how long the car seat is good for. If your current car seat is expired, now is a great time trade it in and get one that is current.
- Can I use my coupon on any car seat Babies R Us sells? No. Coupons can be used on participating manufacturers.
- If I drop a car seat off do I have to buy a new one? No. Use this as a chance to get those old carseats taken out of your way.
So let all your mom friends know that not only is this a great time to save on new baby gear, it is the perfect time to get rid of the old gear taking up space in your storage room!