Oh, here we go again. Harris Teeter chain of grocery stores is tripling coupons with a face value of 99 cents or less starting tomorrow Wednesday 5/27 and through 6/2. As usual, the policy is to triple up to 20 coupons per trip, so plan for smaller trips. In addition, here are a few more things to remember as suggested by Jenny from Southern Savers:
1. You do not have to buy 2 of the B1G1 items, each item will ring up half price.
2. Coupons are triples that are .99¢ or less.
3. They will triple 20 coupons per day/transaction.
4. You must have a VIC card to get sale prices and for your coupons to double.
5. Most stores only allow one coupon per B1G1 deal, so only buy one per transaction if possible.
Jenny over at Southern Savers has compiled a HUGE list of coupon match ups. There are over 30 things you can get for FREE! If you have a Harris Teeter store by you, you definetely want to stop by and check out her post.