With all of the gadgets and gizmos going under the tree this year, I figured that some of you would be looking for some great battery deals about now. So, here’s what I’ve found so far…
- Duracell 30 AA + 10 AAA Batteries $17.99 + FREE Budget Shipping (Rakuten / Buy.com)
- Duracell 32 AA & 8 AAA Alkaline Batteries $16.95 + FREE Budget Shipping (Rakuten / Buy.com)
- Duracell AAA 3 6-Packs Pre-Charged Rechargeable (18 batteries) $20 when you use V.me from Visa and promo code VMEDEALS at checkout (Rakuten / Buy.com)
- Maxell LR6 AA Cell 48 Pack Box Batteries $12.73 (FREE shipping for $35+ orders, Amazon Prime members, or Subscribe & Save)
- Duracell Procell AAA 24 Pack $8.90 + FREE Shipping (Amazon)
- Duracell Procell AA 24 Pack $11.44 + FREE Shipping (Amazon)
I personally prefer rechargeable batteries myself. They’re much better for the environment and much cheaper in the long run. I have a couple of these Energizer battery rechargers, and I love them! You get 4 AA batteries when you buy it and even tells you when the batteries are charged.