Some DIY jobs are just a lot easier with a cordless drill. If you don’t use one often, though, it can be a little hard to bring yourself to spend big bucks on a cordless drill.
The Hyper Tough 18V Ni-Cd Cordless Drill from Wal-Mart is a nice affordable option, however. It’s priced at just $18.73, and you can pick it up at your local store for free.
- 2 speed settings (no load speed: 0-350RPM and 0-1150RPM )
- Electric brake
- 20+1 position adjustable torque clutch
- LED work light
- 3/8″ (10mm) keyless chuck
- Portable drill with forward and reverse switch
- Charging stand with adapter and LED charging indicator
- Double-end driver bit included
- Rubber covered comfort handle
- Accessories include:
- One 18V Ni-Cd battery
- 1 CEC charger
- 1 double-end bit