[easyazon-image-link asin=”B004KNWWV8″ alt=”Amazon Gift Card – Print – Merry Christmas – Christmas Birds” src=”https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51nCDwBRepL.jpg” align=”center” width=”250″ height=”221″]
Christmas is almost here and Hannukah is under way and you need some last minute gift ideas. Here are some of suggestions:
- The [easyazon-link asin=”BT00DDVMVQ”]Amazon.com Gift Cards – E-mail Delivery[/easyazon-link]: Personally i think you can’t go wrong when you gift an Amazon gift card. There are so many things the recipient can buy with it, it is just a matter of browsing Amazon and making your mind. I personally buy anything from groceries, health, household, electronics, clothes and so much more on that site. Besides its versatility, another thing I like about the [easyazon-link asin=”BT00DDVMVQ”]Amazon.com Gift Cards – E-mail Delivery[/easyazon-link] is that you won’t lose it. You apply the balance to your Amazon account and it is saved in there until you go spend it.
- Electronic books: You can gift Book titles on both Kindle and Nook formats directly. This is a great present for the person that loves to read whether they have a Kindle or Nook reader. That’s because you can download Ebooks are read them on other devices such as your PC, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android via Kindle or Nook Apps.
- MP3 Downloads: The Amazon MP3 store lets you give away gift cards and also music directly. You can give single songs or whole albums with the click of a button.
- Magazine Subscriptions: You an order magazine subscriptions at a discounted rate right now. These can be send out with an e-gift card to the recipient.
- iTunes e-gift cards make great presents for those who own an ipod or ipad. You can get a $50 one for $40 right now.
Those are some suggestions I had. if you have anymore make sure to share them in the comments.