Summer is not over and now is the time to enjoy a yummy Dole Whip right from your own home. If you’ve been to Disneyland then you know all about this yummy treat. It’s one that we tend to get every time we go to Disneyland. This treat would make a great family night treat or Friday night friend night treat. Enjoy!
Copycat Dole Whip Recipe
From: Magical Recipes
- 2 20 ounce cans Dole crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice. Set aside.
- Place pineapple, lemon juice, lime juice, sugar and reserved pineapple juice in blender or food processor container; cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two 1-quart freezer zipped bags and store bags flat in freezer.
- Freeze 1-1/2 hours or until slushy.
- Stir pineapple slush gently into whipped cream until slightly blended, in large bowl.
- Return to freezer until completely frozen, about 1 hour.