Often when someone talks about furthering your education that means heading back to school. But did you know there are tons of online classes you can take for FREE? This is a great way to advance your education for work or help land you a new job. There are classes on programming, graphic design, online marketing, language, and more! Here’s a few I found that might interest you.
- Copyright Made Easy (Udemy) (8 lectures, 1hr 36mins)This class is a beginning coarse to copyright laws. You’ll be able to understand the benefits that intellectual property brings and learn how to apply copyright law to your content.
- A Layman’s Guide to the Financial Markets (Udemy) (6 lectures, 1hr 4mins)
The course is an introduction to the world of financial markets and its terminologies. It introduces you to important terms and concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner. It can prepare you for a deeper study of the financial markets and my advanced level courses. The format is through a video series so that the concepts are clearer .
- 5 Tools to Maximize Leasing Properties (Udemy) (7 lectures, 35 minutes)
This course is all about leasing commercial real estate property types from start to finish. From the perspectives of the agent, tenant, and landlord, this course provides a practical analysis of the important issues involved with leasing commercial real estate.
- Forensic Psychology: Witness Investigation (FutureLearn) (8 weeks, 3 hours a week)
This course will explore the psychology of eyewitness testimonies. This sounds like a fun coarse to take in which you’ll get to see if the skills you’ve learned can help solve different crimes using evidence from cameras and police investigations.
- Introduction to Environmental Law and Policy (Coursera) (6 weeks, 4-6 hours a week)
For those looking to learn more about the environment, this is a great option. You’ll study about existing legal issues governing pollution, water law, endangered species and more.
Learn the programming language of the web. Many have taken this coarse and learned to develop everything from simple games and more.
- Java Tutorial for Complete Beginners (Udemy) (75 lessons, 16 hours)
If you have no prior knowledge with programming, this is a good place to start. Although they have a lot of lessons, each one is broken down to under 20 minutes.
- Make a Website (Codecademy) (4 projects, 4 quizzes)
Want to learn how to start your own website? This short coarse will teach you who to build your site from the beginning using HTML and CSS.
- Diploma in C Programming (ALISON) (10-15 hours)
This program is wildly used in operating systems. It could be a great coarse to take and have knowledge in when applying for jobs.
- Learn Adobe Photoshop from Scratch (Udemy) (36 lectures, 8 hours)
You can have a great solid foundation in Photoshop with this coarse. Find out how to use the different tools included in Photoshop.
- Online Advertising (OPEN2STUDY) (33 Videos)
With this coarse you can find out more about digital platforms, social and mobile search, and how online ads are priced and delivered. This is perfect for anyone looking to make income though online advertising.
- Chinese in 9 Weeks: Introduction Course (81 lectures, 2 hours 18 minutes)
In this course you will learn the fundamental conceptsupon which you can easily build your Chinese language learning. By the end of this course, you will be able to conduct a simple conversation in Chinese with basic expressions, as well as the relevant reading and writing skills.
If you have a specific subject you’re interested in learning about, take the time to search online. You never know what kind of information you can learn through these free online classes that are offered.