Do you read blogs via a reader? I hope you do because it makes keeping up with your favorite reads so much easier. For more on what it means to subscribe to a blog make sure to read this.
If you haven’t yet you can subscribe to my blog via reader by clicking on this link or via email by clicking here.
I am sick and have had to spend some time in bed. As a result I have had the chance to catch up with a few of my favorite blogs. Here are a few entries I enjoyed very much:
- Frugal Babe talks about substitutions in the kitchen and avoiding the dreaded shopping trip for the out of stock ingredient. read more
- Do you have a vegetable garden? are you swimming in tomatoes yet? Read Jennifer’s experiment on “sun drying” tomatoes here.
- I am having fun and learning a lot with Kacie’s experimenting with adding vegetable purees to recipes. Have you tried this sneaky way to add vegetables to your diet?
- Penny Pinching Parent reflects on the way higher gas prices helped her save money. At the beginning of the summer I wrote about some changes we implemented to save on gas too.
- Are you thinking of decluttering some? maybe get some extra cash for holiday presents by getting rid of extra things you have. Make sure to read Cathy’s @ CFO series on selling at Amazon.com Marketplace. She provides insightful detail to make sure you selling experience goes smoothly.
- How would you like to get more freebies when you buy products at Walgreens. Deal deeking Mom has the scoop on how to score some extra freebies here.