If you’ve always wanted to keep track of all your kids’ pictures and all those fun details every school year, this is for you! Head over to Jane where you can get this School Days Memory Book for only $29.95! (Reg. $49.95) And there are two super cute styles to choose from! Details include:
- Personalize (DIY) the keepsake box binding and the inside title page with your child’s name. Makes for a neat-looking stack on any shelf…not a bin in a corner of the attic.
- Capture a photo of the first year in school and one from graduation on the same spread – then swoon over how they grew from precious to poised so quickly!
- Wallet photo spread – attach a wallet sized photo (or one that you trim to size) for every year to create a single-view of your child over the years! (Finally, a placeholder for these wallet photos that you will cherish!)
- Writing style – have your child write their name and date it each year. So cool to see their penmanship evolve!
- Three-ring style bindery with plenty of room to add more pages if you wish. Tip: Use the bookmark ruler as a template to punch holes into additional pages. (Yes, we tried to think of EVERYTHING a mom would love.)
- Halloween spread – can’t remember which years he was a zombie and she was a mermaid? Jot the costume and year on this page. Add photos to the facing photo page to show off that pretty unicorn or handsome hero!
- Bonus photo pages in the back of every binder, too!
- Durable binder cover including metal corner reinforcements to last for decades!
- Color coordinating keepsake gift box to have and to hold (and easily move from house to house, too!)
*shipping adds $5.99 for the first book and $3.99 for each additional book