Having a nasty cold or flu is the pits! My family and I have unfortunately been passing some sort of illness around for almost a month. Time to stock up on medicines for the year!
When cruising around Amazon this morning, I found a bunch of Good Sense medications that were originally $7.00 each, but were marked way down. Some of them even had $1.00 off coupons below to boot!
Here’s what I found:
- Good Sense Tussin DM Cough and Chest Congestion , 8 Fluid OunceMarked down to $2.72 for the 8oz, with a $1.00 off coupon. Final Price: $1.72
- Good Sense Nasal Decongestant Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg tablets, 18-count
An 18-count box is marked down to $1.48.
- Good Sense Acetaminophen Children’s Pain Reliever Oral Suspension Liquid, Bubble Gum Flavor, 160 mg, 4 Fluid OunceThe Cherry flavor is marked down to $3.49, with a $1.00 off coupon. Final Price: $2.49
- Good Sense Migraine Formula Caplets, Acetaminophen, Asprin (NSAID) and Caffeine Tablets, 24-countMarked down to $1.99
- Good Sense Daytime Cold and Flu Multi-Symptom Relief, 8 Fluid OunceMarked down to $3.64, with a $1.00 off coupon. Final Price: $2.64
- Good Sense Ibuprofen Orange Coated Tablets, 200 mg, 100 CountA 100-count box is marked down to $5.99, with a $1.00 off coupon. Final Price: $4.99
- Good Sense All Day Pain Relief, Naproxen Sodium Caplets, 220mg, 24-countThe 24-count box is marked down to $1.32.
- Good Sense Calcium Antacid Extra Strength Tablets, Berry Chew, 750 mg, 96 CountMarked down to $2.00, with a $1.00 off coupon. Final Price: $1.00.
After you add these to your cart, scroll down a little to find the $1.00 off coupons. The discounts will be applied when you checkout.
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you get free shipping on these. If you don’t want to sign up for Amazon Prime, you can either order $35 worth of these, or sign up for Subscribe & Save for free shipping and an extra 5% off.