April 15th is here! These are the answers people gave to my tax poll:
- 71% of respondents prepared their own taxes. Extra kudos to those who used paper and pencil to figure out the numbers.
- From those who prepared their own taxes, 89% paid less than $100 to get their taxes done.
- From those who hired a professional to do their taxes, more than half paid more than $250 to have them done.
Do you mind if I ask three more questions now? Please see side bar to answer.
- Did you get a refund or did you owe?
- What was the size of your refund?
- How much did you end up owing?
Remember answers are anonymous; I have no idea who answers what and what your particular answer is. Thank you!