I knew I had a ton of tips outlined for uses for baking soda, but I never knew I had this many until I started writing this series of blog posts. It seems like they just keep pouring out of me as I keep going with this post. Also, I’m ultra-motivated, because a lot of you have sent over some very nice compliments in regards to how much this series of blog posts is helping you out. I’m glad I’m helping you all out and I’m going to continue helping you out, as I have more uses for baking soda for you today. First, let’s go over what we’ve covered in the past blog posts in this series:
Uses for Baking Soda – Part 1
- Using Baking Soda to Get Rid of Smelly Trash
- Using Baking Soda to Clean Your Couch
- Using Baking Soda to Clean Your Produce
- How to Get Rid of Clogged Drains with Baking Soda
- Clean a Stinky Garbage Disposal With Baking Soda
- How to Get a Clean Sink With Baking Soda
Uses for Baking Soda – Part 2
- Clean Your Washing Machine With Baking Soda
- Clean Your Coffee Pot With Baking Soda
- Clean Your Grill With Baking Soda
- Clean a Burned Pan With Baking Soda
- Clean Chrome With Baking Soda
Uses for Baking Soda – Part 3
- Clean Silver Jewelry With Baking Soda
- Make Flowers Last Long With Baking Soda
- Make Your Shoes Smell Better With Baking Soda
- Use Baking Soda as Toothpaste
Uses for Baking Soda – Part 4
- Cure a Sore Throat With Baking Soda
- Use Baking Soda as Mouth Wash
- Clean Brushes and/or Combs With Baking Soda
- Add Baking Soda to Your Bath Water
Uses for Baking Soda – Part 5
- Get Smells off of Your Hands With Baking Soda
- Using Baking Soda as a Dry Shampoo
Uses for Baking Soda – Part 6
- Using Baking Soda to Soothe Bee Stings
- Got in a Bee’s Nest? Take a Baking Soda Bath
- Use Baking Soda to Soothe Jellyfish Stings
Are you ready for even more uses for baking soda? If so, let’s get started!
Use Baking Soda for Heartburn
There’s nothing worse than a case of heartburn, in my opinion. When I get hit with it, I’ll do almost anything to make it go away. To make it go away quickly and stay away for days, you can dissolve a bit of baking soda in a cup of water. Drink it down quickly, because it tastes nasty and voila! No more heartburn.
Clean Your Dentures With Baking Soda
Soak your dentures in some baking soda overnight and you’ll wake up to clean, white and odor-free dentures.
Clean Outdoor Furniture With Baking Soda
Make some baking soda paste by mixing water with baking soda and use it to clean your outdoor furniture.
Clean Vinyl Siding With Baking Soda
Do you have vinyl siding that needs some serious cleaning? It takes a while, but you can use baking soda (as mentioned in the previous tip) and use it to clean the siding on your home. It takes some elbow grease, but it works great.