Need to register Walmart One Hour Guarantee items? Head over to the Walmart One Hour Guarantee website and have your receipt handy!
So, you’ve gone shopping, braved the crowds, and now you need to register a Walmart One Hour Guarantee item? Here’s how to do it step by step…and what to do if things go wrong!
1. Make sure you actually purchased the Walmart One Hour Guarantee item.
Ideally, you should double check your Walmart receipt before leaving the register to make sure you actually purchased the Walmart One Hour Guarantee item. Some people have had problems trying to register One Hour Guarantee items in the past because they didn’t actually purchase the item. They may not have handed the One Hour Guarantee slip or card to the cashier, or they may have had an inexperienced cashier.
2. Look for the TC# on your Walmart receipt.
To register Walmart One Hour Guarantee items, you’ll need something called a TC#. This should be a 20-digit number located at the bottom of your receipt, located just above the long barcode. It should look something like this….
If you were savvy enough to scan your Black Friday receipt with the Walmart Savings Catcher app, you can also find the One Hour Guarantee TC# by logging into the app, going to the menu ,and tapping on “eReceipts & Savings Catcher”. Tap on “Your eReceipts”; tap on your Black Friday receipt, then tap on the small receipt icon in the upper right corner of the screen to view your eReceipt.
3. Enter you TC# on the Walmart One Hour Guarantee website.
Once you’ve located your Walmart receipt TC#, head over to the Walmart One Hour Guarantee website. You’ll be prompted to enter your Walmart receipt TC#. This must be all numbers and spaces. After you enter the number, accept the terms by checking the box and sign in or create an account.
By this tie you should bee able to register your One Hour Guarantee items! You’ll just need to complete your transaction and choose whether you want a care plan for your items. If you opt to purchase a care plan, you’ll be prompted to input your payment information before you check out.
Problems Registering One Hour Guarantee Items
It happens. Even the best laid plans go awry sometimes. And, it seems that when it comes to registering the Walmart One Hour Guarantee items, something always seems to go awry for someone! If you’re having problems and can’t register Walmart One Hour Guarantee items, first of all, don’t panic. There’s most likely a simple solution. Here are a few things you can try:
- Check out the post regarding problems trying to register Walmart One Hour Guarantee items from last year. It’s actually full of some handy tips from shoppers who managed to get their One Hour Guarantee registration to work.
- Use a different browser. (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc)
- Clear your browser cache.
- Use a different computer.
- Wait a few hours to a day and try again. The massive amount of traffic from people trying to register Walmart One Hour Guarantee items on the Walmart One Hour Guarantee website might be causing problems. You have until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Monday, November 30, 2015 to register your purchase.
- Contact customer service. You can either head back to your local store or 1-800-WALMART or email the Walmart customer service team Make sure you tick the bubble next to 1-Hour Guarantee.
Either way, let us know if you were able to Register Walmart One Hour Guarantee items successfully this year in the comments below!